Novell GroupWise to Exchange migration
Issues with email migration is not only limited to single layer of communication. This issue has gripped large volume of global organizations. Therefore, migration of mailboxes is regarded as final solution to this problem, since finding no solution will lead to disaster. The reason for migration may not go beyond cost, effective management and flexibility of the software, however the importance of each reason is independent of another. In terms of monetary issues, MS Outlook being much cost efficient, and is preferred over other email servers. Issues related to software flexibility is quite unique. This is because MS Outlook is easy to operate, when compared to its contemporary email servers.
And, as we are discussing about email migration, the risk involved in it must also be addressed. The entire risk, which no more dwells in calculated risk category is loss of data during process of email migration. To save ourselves from this problem, you just need to try a reliable third-party software.
Kernel for Novell GroupWise to Exchange is one such software that promises safe migration of mailboxes from Novell GroupWise to Exchange. Heavily loaded with outstanding features this tool encompasses some astonishing features:
- Migration from GroupWise to Live Exchange Server.
- Directly save GroupWise files to PST.
- Allows user to create .NUCON file in order to save time while performing migration.
- Provides facility to select and export items from mailbox.
- User control filters that allows to filter out folders, address book from GroupWise.
This tool is not only integrated with these features, but also contains user-friendly GUI that is more important for every tool. Apart from its characteristic features, user must be well aware about its system requirements.
To install Kernel for Novell GroupWise to Exchange, user’s system must contain the following components:
- Pentium Class processor.
- 64 MB RAM.
- 10 MB free space for software installation.
The user’s system must fulfill the above requirements, in order to install the software in the system.
The supported versions for Kernel for Novell GroupWise to Exchange are as follows:
- Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, and Windows 2000.
- All versions of MS Exchange Server.
- MS Excel 97, 98, 2000, 2002, 2003 and 2007.
- GroupWise Version 6, 6.5, 7.
- MS Outlook 97 and its higher versions.
Dealing with the migration Kernel for Novell GroupWise to Exchange swiftly migrates mailboxes from GroupWise to Exchange in very little time period.oad the trial version of it.