VHD Recovery Software
At times, situations do arise like malfunctioning of hardware or accidental shutdown of system makes it nearly impossible for individual to access VHD file successfully. But now it doesn’t matter whatever be the reason for VHD file corruption or error with Kernel for VHD recovery tool, you may easily restore all types of data from corrupt VHD files in just few steps. In fact, the tool has been programmed smartly to extract data from both FAT32 and NTFS file systems of a virtual hard disk. Adding to that, the tool can easily maintain the logical structure and properties of the recovered files and folders.
It is an advanced VHD repair tool and very well empowered with numerous working modes to retrieve data that has been lost in almost every situation.
- Quick Scan: As the name suggests, this mode is the quickest and can effectively scan the Virtual Hard Disk. One can apply this mode in dealing with minor corruption in VHD files.
- Extensive Scan: This mode is capable of performing an accurate recovery of highly corrupted VHD files. Once you opt this mode, the tool performs an extensive scanning of the Virtual Hard Disk to search inaccessible data from VHD files.
- File Trace: Being third and yet most effective, this mode of operation is responsible to execute raw recovery process to trace out all corrupted and damaged files from VHD. The mode turns effective when both previous modes fail to deliver the desired result.
The free trial version of Kernel for VHD recovery is available and can be helpful to those who want to evaluate its performance before buying its complete version.
Key Features of Kernel for VHD:
- Capable in recovering corrupt, damaged and lost VHD files in an effective manner
- Allows user to restore all types of files such as images, video & audio files, database files, documents, archives etc.
- Empowered with three robust recovery modes which are Quick Scan, Extensive Scan and File Trace method
- Enables the user to extract corrupt or inaccessible data from different types of Virtual Hard Disk (*.vhd) i.e. fixed and dynamic type
- Facilitates user with an option to Show/Hide the development of search procedure
- Equipped with simple graphical interface for convenience to all users
- Supports VHD files created using Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 7 and Hyper- V server
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2000
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2