Windows Data Recovery
How to Retrieve Deleted Files from Hard Drive?
How to recover data after emptying the Recycle Bin this question comes in mind every time you have mistakenly deleted some important data. Windows Data Software is a trustworthy and leading data recovery tool in the industry. Windows data recovery tool is user friendly utility for any technical or non-technical users because it doesn’t require any technical knowledge to get data back from hard drive, pen drive, memory card or any other storage devices. Windows Data Recovery software quickly retrieves lost data which got lost after pressing Shift+Del keys or by emptying the Recycle Bin by mistake.
Recovery of data is possible with the help of an advanced Windows Data Recovery Software specially designed to restore files from Windows OS based FAT & NTFS file. Windows Data Recovery Software can recover files which are damaged due to virus attacks, power failures or files lost due to formatting of partitions. Using this software you can recover files deleted using Shift+Del or emptied from Recycle Bin.
- Software supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS & NTFS5 file systems.
- Restore files which are deleted using Shift + Del key.
- Recover files which are lost by emptying the Recycle Bin.
- Recover data from formatted or lost partition partitions.
- It can restore data from Windows 7, Windows Vista, and XP OS.
- Supports IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, USB and ZIP drives.
Use Windows Data Recovery Software as it is easy to use and its simple user interface allows even a novice user to recover data with few clicks.